WA headquartered construction and maintenance contractor ECM today announced it has secured new contracts in the Resource, Defence and Infrastructure sectors with a combined value of approximately $130 million.
New work comprises:
- A turnkey Design / Construct gold expansion at Evolution Mining’s Cowal operations in NSW in joint venture with WA based CPC Engineering.
- Electrical and Communications package on the WestConnex M4 Road Tunnel project in Sydney.
- A major Power Generation and Infrastructure package for the Department of Defence as part of the HMAS Stirling Garden Island Upgrade.
- Electrical and Instrumentation package for Tianqi Lithium Australia Pty Ltd’s Lithium Hydroxide Processing Plant 1 in Kwinana for Perth based MSP Engineering.
- Electrical and Instrumentation package for BHP’s Caval Ridge expansion in Queensland for CPB Contractors.
‘The geographic spread and new market entries represented by these contract awards are particularly pleasing as they underline the success of the ECM Group diversity and growth strategy,’ said ECM Managing Director and CEO Simon Higgins.
‘We feel we are well positioned to capitalise on new opportunities in the current market, having retained capacity and capability through a lean market in recent times.’
Media contact: Emma Woods, Growth and Development Coordinator, (08) 9455 2944