Recognised as one of Australia's leading services contractors, ECM delivers high quality construction and maintenance outcomes for oil and gas clients on both upstream and downstream assets.
ECM’s diversified offering to the oil and gas market is built on an enviable track record of safe and reliable delivery for clients in the Coal Seam Gas (CSG) and Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) industries.
We have successfully executed electrical and instrumentation (E&I) works on some of Australia’s largest projects, with project scopes encompassing central processing plants (CPP), field compressor stations (FCS), LNG trains and pipelines.
Construction services include:
- Supply and installation of cable support systems, HV, LV, control and instrument cabling
- Installation and maintenance of HV and LV underground and above-ground utilities
- Hazardous areas installations and inspections, terminations, including HV cables
- Testing, commissioning and certification of the hazardous areas installations
- Switchrooms and transformer yards
- Lighting and small power
- Temporary and permanent electrical systems and telecommunications cable installation
- Completions and processes for systems handover to operations
In the brownfields environment, ECM’s integrated mechanical and electrical teams are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to ensure accurate and effective operations. Maintenance and sustaining capital services include:
- Mechanical and electrical sustaining capital projects
- Mechanical and electrical campaign maintenance
- Hazardous areas testing, certification and tagging
- Fibre/telecommunications system integrity
- Fabrication and pipe spooling (carbon, stainless and exotic)
- Shutdown planning and execution
|Australia Pacific LNG||Onslow Temporary Electrical and Data Supplies|
|Gorgon LNG||QCLNG Upstream Works|
|Maitland LNG Facility||Wheatstone|