ECM’s Industrial Services and Maintenance division offers a suite of preventative and campaign maintenance solutions for mining, oil and gas and infrastructure clients.
FABRICATION AND MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLY
A key component of ECM’s integrated services offering is our fabrication, fitting and assembly workshop and logistics hub at the Australian Marine Complex in Henderson.
With ready access to shipping and bulk industry infrastructure, the modern facility encompasses a fabrication workshop, separate fitting and assembly hall, overhead cranage, computerised cutting and machining, and easy vehicular access.
ECM safely and consistently deliver quick, high quality turnarounds on fabrication and site installation of:
- Conveyors, stackers, trippers and all types of materials handling equipment
- Platework (light to extra heavy), chutes, hoppers and bins (stainless and carbon)
- Structural steel (light to extra heavy)
- Large and small bore pipe spooling (stainless and carbon)
- Steel welded and bolted tanks (stainless and carbon)
- Skids and multi-discipline fitting and assembly
ECM also offers scheduled maintenance, modification and operators support services including:
- Sustaining capital projects
- Shutdown planning and execution
- Asset remediation and refurbishment works
- Hazardous area inspections
- Pre-commissioning, commissioning and completions
- Telecommunications and fibre optics
- Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning
- Equipment supply, fabrication and commissioning
- Procurement and logistics management