ECM provides air conditioning and refrigeration equipment servicing and repairs at Alcoa’s Western Australia Operations. The scope of work includes the routine maintenance of general and major air-conditioning units, water coolers, cool rooms, freezer rooms and fridges at Alcoa’s Wagerup and Kwinana Refineries and Willowdale, Huntly and Myara mine sites.
Scope of Work
- Maintenance, sustaining capital and projects associated with Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment on Alcoa’s Wagerup Refinery and Willowdale and Huntly mine sites
- Utilisation of asset management software to:
– enhance resource management
– develop planned maintenance schedule
– record planned and breakdown maintenance
- Conditioning monitoring to identify problem equipment prior to failure and make replacement recommendations to optimise maintenance budgets