Delkor PTY LIMITED
Mar – April 2012
Tenova Delkor Australia subcontracted ECM to fabricate a seal water and cloth water tank for Fortescue Metals Group’s Solomon Project.
The tanks were fabricated at ECM’s Kwinana fabrication workshop and formed an integral part of the Fortescue Solomon Project.
Scope of Work
- Installation of inloading and outloading equipment including conveyors, bulk elevators and shiploaders
- Fabrication of one seal water and one cloth water tank
- Hydro static testing and NDT in accordance with API 650
- Internal surface treatment of both tanks
- Protective coating system as per Fortescue Metals Group specifications