The Australia Pacific LNG Project, located on Curtis Island in Gladstone, Queensland, is a coal seam gas (CSG) to liquefied natural gas (LNG) project.
In 2014, Bechtel Australia awarded ECM the electrical installation and instrumentation testing contract for the project. ECM installs, terminates, inspects and tests all of the electrical equipment for the project in addition to the inspection and testing of all instrumentation equipment.
ECM’s positive approach and continued efforts to improve outcomes and productivity for Bechtel has resulted in additional works being awarded that will further improve construction productivity and accelerate existing works on Train 1.
Scope of Work
Installation and testing of:
- Grounding systems across the site.
- Battery chargers, UPS panels, battery banks, transformers and nitrogen purging before energisation and switchboard modification.
- Honeywell control systems.
- Marshalling cabinets and panels at the marine terminal building and load out facility and the propane and loading subs.
- Temporary power generation 33/11kV transformer.
- Completions and punch listing for systems handover.
- Termination of compressor substation and HV cable site wide.