IB Operations PTY LTD
Port Hedland, WA
Mar 2014 – Nov 2014
The North Star project is located south of Port Hedland, Western Australia.
IB Operations subcontracted ECM to design, supply and fabricate three steel tanks and associated items for the project. The tanks were fabricated in modules at ECM’s Kwinana fabrication facility and later installed onsite.
Scope of Work
- Design, supply and modular fabrication of three open top steel tanks inclusive of flanged pipework connections, overflow, scour drain, baffles, access doors and bridges or access/agitator support (where required):
– 1 x 10m diameter WMS tank and agitator bridge
– 1 x 7m diameter CFF tank and agitator bridge
– 1 x 10m diameter non agitated steel UPW tank
- Internal and external surface treatment of both tanks.