Thiess PTY LTD
Surat Basin, QLD
Jan 2013 - Oct 2015
The $20.4 billion QCLNG Upstream Works Project is one of Australia’s largest capital infrastructure projects based in the Surat Basin of southern Queensland.
The Queensland Resources Council has dubbed the QCLNG project as a major player in the supply of gas to the world with commercial operations from the project’s first production train operating from May 2015.
This project is integral to the Surat Basin, providing an ongoing supply of coal seam gas into the domestic gas market and expanding QGC’s existing gas production in southern Queensland.
ECM’s project scope includes the supply, installation and certification of electrical, instrumentation and communication works for the:
- Southern Region 6 + 1 Harry FCS, Broadwater FCS & Glendower FCS, Ruby Jo CPP & FCS
- Southern Region 3 + 1 Jordan CPP, Poppy FCS
- Central Region 3 + 1 Bellevue CPP, McNulty FCS
- Northern Region 5 + 1 Woleebee Creek FCS, CPP & Train 3 & Cam FCS
Scope of Work
- Supply and installation of cable support systems, HV and LV cable, control and instrument cabling.
- Installation of switch room and transformer yards.
- Installation of lighting and small power.
- Hazardous area installations, inspections and terminations, including HV cables.
- Testing, commissioning and certification of the hazardous areas installations.