The Roy Hill Project includes a new iron ore mine at the Roy Hill deposit, a mine process plant, a heavy haul railway system from mine to port and new port facilities at Boodarie Industrial Estate, south west of Port Hedland, Western Australia.
Leighton Contractors subcontracted ECM to supply, fabricate and transport five steel welded tanks, which included shop detailing, non-destructive testing, hydro testing, surface treatment and rubber lining.
Scope of Work
Supply, fabricate and transport to site five steel welded tanks:
- 1 x residue tails tank (5.5 x 10mtrs)
- 1 x residue tail booster tank (5.5 x 10mtrs)
- 1 x flocculent dosing tank (10.0 x 12.5mtrs)
- 1 x coagulant receiving tank (4.0 x 4.0mtrs)
- 1 x up current classifier feed tank (7.0 x 12.0mtrs)